GIVING RISE TO THE ORIGINAL FASHION STAPLE.
Praised for its classic simplicity and comfort, the Nike Blazer Low Platform elevates the hoops icon. The lifted midsole/outsole lets you step confidently while the upper keeps the proportions you loved from the original.
- Elevated midsole with double-taped detailing offers a lifted stance for a confident and bold look.
- Low-cut, padded collar creates a sleek look that feels great.
- Exposed foam tongue adds plush, DIY style.
- Vulcanized construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look and feel.
- Solid rubber sole with herringbone pattern adds traction, durability, and heritage styling.
- Shown: White
- Style: DJ0292-101
Originally introduced in 1972 as a basketball shoe, the Blazer has since transformed into a modern staple for skaters and sneakerheads alike. Maturing from a simple canvas high top to a leather mid top and casual low top, this shoe just gets better with age.