You're not just in the game, you're leading it. Celebrating women b-ball players with that off-court lifestyle embedded into everyday life, the AF1 returns with nothin'-but-net style. Textured leather breaks in beautifully and adds a premium touch. And let's not forget the removable medallion. It can be tucked into the pocket on the Swoosh, worn as a pendant or added to a keychain—the options are endless.
- 5 stars represent the players on the court, while the sunray graphic symbolizes lifting up and supporting other women.
- Cross-hatched leather adds texture and durability.
- Nike Air technology absorbs impact for cushioning with every step.
- Rubber outsole with heritage hoops pivot circles adds traction and durability.
- Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Shown: White/Team Red/Metallic Gold Star/White
- Style: DV7584-100
Air Force 1
Debuting in 1982 as a basketball must-have, the Air Force 1 came into its own in the '90s. The clean look of the classic white-on-white AF1 was endorsed from the basketball courts to the block and beyond. Finding its rhythm in hip-hop culture, releasing limited collabs and colorways, Air Force 1 became an iconic sneaker around the globe. And with over 2000 iterations of this staple, its impact on fashion, music and sneaker culture can’t be denied.